Alan at SoutherlyBuster has added up the gains and losses by each party:
- PSOE +39
- PP -35
- CiU (Catalan centre-right) 10 -5
- ERC (Catalan leftists) 8 +7
- EAJ-PNV (Basque moderates) 7 deputies, -0
- IU (left-socialist) 5 deputies -4
- CC (Canarian centrists, would have entered a coalition with the PP) 3 -1
- BNG (Galician socialists) 2 deputies -1
- CHA (Aragonese regionalists) 1 deputy, -0
- EA (Basque separatists) 1 deputy -0
- Na-Bai, 1 deputy -0
All parties, except ERC, EAJ-PNV and the single-member groups, have lost deputies to the PSOE. This is a very broad victory.
That is confirmed when you look at the regions. The PSOE won a majority of deputies in 3 regions, half the deputies in another 7, and minorities in 8. The 8 regions where the PSOE has a minority include the tiny exclaves of Melilla and Ceuta with only 1 seat each.
See this Hesiod post for a survey of the WarBlogger reactions.